DAY 01: ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU
Arrive in Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you will be assisted & transferred to your hotel by our representative. Enjoy rest of the day free. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
Morning, you will visit the holiest Pashupatinath temple for Hindus around the world. Also visit Cementation Ghat located on the bank of Bagmati river. Our next stop is Boudhnath stupa which is among one of the biggest Buddhist stupa in the world. Boudhnath stupa complex is also known as “Mini Tibet” residing the Tibetan monks and Rinpoches. At afternoon, you will visit Bhaktapur city. Bhaktapur is the best ancient city preserved inside Kathmandu valley and you will enjoy the traditional art and architecture, historical monuments and craft works, magnificent windows, pottery and weaving industries, excellent temples, beautiful ponds, rich local customs, culture, religion, festivals, and musical mystic and so on. The major highlights of Bhaktapur are Nayatapol, Palace of 55 windows (from outside), Bhaktapur Durbar Square, pottery Square and many more. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03: NAGARKOT AND DRIVE TO CHITWAN
At early morning, drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is the popular hill station which is located close to Kathmandu. This hill station is famous for incredible sunrise and sunset view over Himalayas. Then we will continue our drive to Chitwan. Upon arrival check-in at Jungle Lodge. Lunch and take rest. Then you will visit Tharu village visit to see their lifestyle and Cultural Program. Overnight at Jungle Lodge.
DAY 04: FULL-DAY JUNGLE ACTIVITIES IN CHITWAN
The Chitwan National park that lies in lowlands of south-central Nepal, is one of the finest national parks in Asia. This national park covers an area of 932 sq. km and is listed in the World Heritage site since 1984. Chitwan National Park is home for some most endangered species such as The Royal Bengal Tiger, One horned Rhinoceros, Leopard, Gaurs as well as Sloth Bear, Monkeys and varieties of Deer etc. Today you will commence on a full-day Jungle activities which includes Canoe ride on Rapti river to see Crocodile & Water birds, nature walk and bird watching to explore wildlife of Nepal. You will also visit Tharu village visit to see their lifestyle. Overnight at Jungle Lodge.
DAY 05: ELEPHANT BREEDING CENTER/DRIVE TO LUMBINI
After breakfast you will visit to elephant breeding center. There you will be demonstrate how elephant’s meals are prepared and how they eat in the elephant breeding center. Then we drive to Lumbini. Lumbini, the birthplace of the Buddha is one of the most important pilgrimage sites and is situated in the foothills of the Siwalik range in the district of Rupandehi. At evening you will go for rickshaw ride to Lumbini garden and the visit Maya Devi temple and other monasteries.Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 06: DRIVE TO POKHARA (145 KMS/4.5 HRS)
Early morning drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is famous for magnificient views of Himalayas and its snow fed lakes. At Pokhara you will enjoy pristine air, spectacular backdrop of snowy peaks, serene lakes and surrounding greenery. Pokhara is also known as ‘the jewel in the Himalaya’, a place of remarkable natural beauty. Pokhara, the ultimate destination for relaxation has magnificent Annapurna range forming the backdrop and the serenity of three major lakes – Phewa, Rupa and Begnas. Rest of the day is free for you to stroll around city. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 07: SARANGKOT EXCURSION & HALF-DAY POKHARA CITY
Today you will visit to Sarangkot to see sunrise over Mt. Annapurna, Dulagiri & Mt. Fishtail (escorted by driver). Then return to hotel for breakfast. You will then commence on a half-day Pokhara city tour which includes Bindavashini temple, Seti Gorge, Devis fall & Gupteshowr Mahadev cave. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 08: FULL-DAY POKHARA CITY
Today you will visit World Peace Stupa. World Peace Stupa is a Buddhist stupa. This stupa is located at the top of Ananda hill and provides beautiful views of Pokhara. Rest of the day is free to enjoy yourself. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 09: DRIVE POKHARA/KATHMANDU
After breakfast, drive back to Kathmandu. Enjoy the night life at Thamel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 10: HALF-DAY KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING/DEPARTURE
After breakfast you will commence on a full-day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. Morning, visit Old Kathmandu city with its stone paved lanes which includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kumari Ghar, Kasthamandap, Tribhuwan Museum & other temples dotted inside Hanuman Dhoka area. Then you will continue to Swoyambhunath stupa which is located at hilltop. Swoyambhunath stupa is also known as “Monkey temple” and provides view of Himalayas and entire valley floor. Later you will betransfered to Kathmandu airport in time to board outbound flight.
- Accommodation for 9N/10D in Twin Sharing Basis Sharing Basis.
- Arrival and departure transfer with an English speaking driver and your tour officer
- Drive Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan-Lumbini-Kathmandu and Airport Transferwith all applicable vehicle detention charges without guide
- 02 nights twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 03 nights twin sharing accommodation at Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- 02 night twin sharing accommodation at Chitwan on American Plan Basis.
- 01 nights twin sharing accommodation at Nagarkot on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 01 nights twin sharing accommodation at Butwal on Bed and Breakfast basis
- Sightseeing tours as follows:
- Half day sightseeing of Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath + Boudhanath
- Half day sightseeing of Swayambhunath + Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Half day sunrise tour to Nagarkot
- Half day Sightseeing of Pokhara City ( Devis Fall, Bindabasini Temple, Seti George and Gupteshwor Mahadev)
- Boat Riding in Fewa Lake (approx.. 01 hour)
- Sightseeing or Sunrise tour to Sarangkot
- Sightseeing or Sunrise tour to World peace Stupa
- Half day Sightseeing of Pokhara City (Mahendra cave and Bat cave)
- Elephant Ride back
- Canoe ride
- Tharu Culture Show
- Tharu Village visit
- Elephant Breeding Center
- Half day sightseeing of Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Rickshaw ride at Lumbini Tour
- Transfers and sightseeing will be provided by private non ac Private Car
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- International airfares & Nepal Visa fee.
- Personal expenses, clothing and gears, travelling insurance.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Using air con in vehicle, supplement is applicable
- Meals except mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Any other services except mentioned in cost includes section.
- Guide Service
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed nun at posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere a cib ro consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.