DAY 01: ARRIVE IN KATHMANDU
Arrive in Kathmandu. Upon arrival, you will be assisted & transferred to your hotel by our representative. Enjoy rest of the day free. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 02: FULL-DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR
After breakfast you will commence on a full-day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. Morning, visit Old Kathmandu city with its stone paved lanes which includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kumari Ghar, Kasthamandap, Tribhuwan Museum & other temples dotted inside Hanuman Dhoka area. Then you will continue to Swoyambhunath stupa which is located at hilltop. Swoyambhunath stupa is also known as “Monkey temple” and provides view of Himalayas and entire valley floor. Our next stop is Patan Durbar Square. Patan is the oldest of all the three cities of Kathmandu valley. Patan is famous for its artistic heritage and is probably one of the oldest Buddhist City in the world. Another name of Patan, is Lalitpur. Patan is surrounded by 4 Stupas as 4 corners, one at each corner of its cardinal points. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03: FULL-DAY SIGHTSEEING TOUR & DRIVE TO NAGARKOT
Morning, you will visit the holiest Pashupatinath temple for Hindus around the world. Also visit Cementation Ghat located on the bank of Bagmati river. Our next stop is Boudhnath stupa which is among one of the biggest Buddhist stupa in the world. Boudhnath stupa complex is also known as “Mini Tibet” residing the Tibetan monks and Rinpoches. At afternoon, you will visit Bhaktapur city. Bhaktapur is the best ancient city preserved inside Kathmandu valley and you will enjoy the traditional art and architecture, historical monuments and craft works, magnificent windows, pottery and weaving industries, excellent temples, beautiful ponds, rich local customs, culture, religion, festivals, and musical mystic and so on. The major highlights of Bhaktapur are Nayatapol, Palace of 55 windows (from outside), Bhaktapur Durbar Square, pottery Square and many more. After visit drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is the popular hill station which is located close to Kathmandu. This hill station is famous for incredible sunrise and sunset view over Himalayas. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 04: DEPARTURE TRANSFER
Today you will transfer to Kathmandu airport in time to connect outbound flight.
- Accommodation for 3N/4D in Twin Sharing Basis.
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers by Non A/C car.
- Arrival and departure transfer with an English speaking driver and your tour officer
- Drive Kathmandu-Bhaktapur-Nagarkot with all applicable vehicle detention charges without guide
- 02 nights twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis
- 01 night twin sharing accommodation at Nagarkot on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
- Sightseeing tours as follows:
- Half day sightseeing of Bhaktapur
- Half day sightseeing of Swayambhunath + Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Sightseeing or Sunrise tour to Nagarkot.
- Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath + Boudhanath
- Transfers and sightseeing will be provided by private non ac Private Car
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- International airfares & Nepal Visa fee.
- Personal expenses, clothing and gears, travelling insurance.
- Monuments entrance fees.
- Using air con in vehicle, supplement is applicable if needed, A/C will be charged extra.
- Meals except mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Any other services except mentioned in cost includes section.
- Guides Charges
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed nun at posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere a cib ro consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.
Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Fusce dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo.